Dickie - Camel
- Made in Peru through a trusted sustainable and ethical factory source.
- Peruvian Alpaca
- Produced in Women Owned Factory
- Regenerative alpaca farming
- Water Conservation Practices
- Fair Trade Peru Certification
We recommend that you gently hand wash cold with gentle detergent and lay flat to dry. You may also choose to dry clean if you prefer.
Alpaca fiber is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial, so it doesn't retain odor like other fibers. As a result, you probably won't have to clean your sweater often.
Make sure to avoid friction/agitation and heat - both of which can cause unwanted shrinking.
Do not hang dry or tumble dry - lay the product flat, reshape to its original dimensions, and allow it to dry naturally after washing. Don’t dry in the sun.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns!