Menina Dress - Red Flower
Tea-length tank dress in voluminous yellow flower print. The silhouette is inspired by a vintage Spanish nightgown and the name Menina comes from the Diego Velasquez painting Las Meninas.
Molly Ringwald approved, Nikki crafted this limited run of 1980’s 1980s-inspired ikat florals that invoke a romantic spin to a holiday capsule collection.
- Invisible back zipper
- Hidden side pockets
- Ikat flower print: 100% Poly. Made in the USA.
- Exclusively available online and our Hudson shop.
- Shown worn with the Corso Top for a layered look.
Made in New York.
- CFDA approved
- Workers paid living wages
- Women Owned Factory
- Luxury standard production facilities and practices
We recommend that you either dry clean or hand wash cold and lay flat to dry to maintain the integrity of the material and the life of this product.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions or concerns!